25 Likes 7 Dislikes
From supply chain to purchase delivery, digitalization will continue to remake the entire retail experience this year. We expect retailers to create speed and agility in their supply chains, to collaborate more, use more technology and adopt new delivery models as they cater to consumers’ demand for immediacy and convenience.
Deborah Weinswig, Managing Director of Fung Global Retail & Technology, dives into the seven retail trends that will shape the year ahead.
1. The Path to Consumers Will be More Direct
2. Battle of the Marketplaces
3. Retail Stores are Evaporating, Oh My!
4. Online Grocery is Set to Grow Rapidly in the US and China
5. Digitalization of the Supply Chain
6. Jumping the Last-Mile Hurdles
7. Expect to See More VR and AR as Retailers Invest in Experiences
See our report: 17 retail trends for 2017 http://bit.ly/Fung17
Visit our website: https://fungglobalretailtech.com/
Subscribe for our newsletter: http://bit.ly/OptinFeed
Follow us on social media:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FungRetailTech and http://www.twitter.com/debweinswig